What machine do you use to cut your stickers?
- I use a silhouette machine :)
Any tips on how to run an Etsy store?
- I got most of my tips from a youtube channel run by Starla Moore! I highly suggest you watch her videos as she has many in which help set up and help you run an successful store! She has lots of free content too :)
- Photos are super important. The one thing i have seen is that people dont seem to take notice of the description. So if u have products which sizes etc, make sure u have photos that show the sizes. The most common comment is usually 'was smaller then i thought it would be'
How do you make your badges?
- I print and cut my own circles with a canon printer and a circle cut out punch. Then i put the badges together with a badge machine from ebadges.net
How do you make your stickers?
- I design the pictures on my computer with paint sai and a drawing tablet. I then print on sticker paper with my canon printer and cut them out with the silhouette machine :)
Where do you get your sticker paper from?
- Gloss and Matte Paper are both from evergreen goods
Do you do this full time?
- Yess i do :)
Do you do everything yourself?
- mostly yes, i make alot of my own products and so pretty much all business things, such as admin, photos, orders, drawing etc. Things i get done else where are things like, charms, enamel pins, notepads.
I have a full resource list with links available for patreons :)